These terms govern all use of the website www.adelaideinjury.lawyer (“Adelaide Injury Lawyer website”) owned and operated by Kirkham Legal Group Pty Ltd (ABN 98 612 556 215). By using and/or visiting this website or any sub domain you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by and to comply with these terms of service and any other posted guidelines or rules required by Adelaide Injury Lawyer.
By continuing to use the Adelaide Injury Lawyer website after any such changes, you agreed to be bound by subsequent changes and acknowledge that Adelaide Injury Lawyer shall have no liability to you as a result of any such changes.
These terms of service applied to all users and visitors to the Adelaide Injury Lawyer website.
Adelaide Injury Lawyer hereby grants you permission to use the website as set out in these terms of service, provided that:
- your use of the website as permitted, is solely for your personal, non-commercial use;
- you will not copy or distribute any part of the website in any medium without Adelaide Injury Lawyer’s prior written authorisation; and
- you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these terms of service and will not use the website in violation of the law or these terms of service.
The content on the Adelaide Injury Lawyer website, including without limitation, the text, scripts, graphics, photos and the like (“the content”) and the trademarks and logos contained therein (“marks”), are owned by or licensed to Kirkham Legal Group Pty Ltd, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Australian and foreign laws and international conventions.
Content on the website is provided to you and is for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners.
Adelaide Injury Lawyer reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the content.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of the kinds of activities that are prohibited on or through the Adelaide Injury Lawyer website:
- engaging in activity that involves the transmission of “junk mail “or unsolicited mass mailing or “spam” or harvesting or otherwise collecting personally identifiable information about site users, including names, phone numbers, addresses, email addresses (collectively, “user data”) without their consent;
- using any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, or “scrape” web pages or the content contained in the website or for any other unauthorised purpose without Adelaide Injury Lawyer’s prior written consent;
- using any device, software, all routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
You agree that:
- the Adelaide Injury Lawyer website shall be deemed solely based in Adelaide, South Australia; and
- these terms of service shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Australia;
- any claim or dispute between you and Adelaide Injury Lawyer or Kirkham Legal Group Pty Ltd that arises in whole or in part from the Adelaide Injury Lawyer website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in South Australia;
- these terms of service and any legal notices published by Adelaide Injury Lawyer on the website, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Adelaide Injury Lawyer concerning the Adelaide Injury Lawyer website;
- if any provision of these terms of service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms of service, which shall remain in full force and effect;
- no waiver of any term of these terms of service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Adelaide Injury Lawyer’s failure to assert any right or provision under these terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Adelaide Injury Lawyer reserves the right to amend these terms of service at any time and without prior notice, and it is your responsibility to review these terms of service for any changes.
Your use of the Adelaide Injury Lawyer website following any amendment of these terms of service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.